Location and Transport
Sky Gardens is located within the Nine Elms regeneration area that includes the new American and Dutch Embassies, HQ offices for Dorling Kindersley & Penguin Random House publishers, Battersea Power Station (home to Apple's new HQ) and the New Covent Garden Market. The area is set to create a vibrant neighbourhood, complete with new homes, offices, restaurants, bars and cafes.
Sky Gardens is a new mixed-use scheme, within walking distance from Vauxhall underground (Victoria line) and mainline stations offering direct access into Central London.
The new Northern Line extension will open in 2021 with a nearby station at Nine Elms.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.