100 Brompton Road
Size4,625-10,952 ft² / 430-1,017 m² (approx. 42-100 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
The building provides newly refurbished, contemporary office accommodation with unique views over Harrods Department Store.
- Manned reception
- Recently refurbished
- Exceptional local amenities
- Excellent communication links
- Open-plan work space
- Impressive entrance
- Striking facade
Both floors are available on a new lease direct from the Landlord. The 1st floor has been fully refurbished and the 5th floor is currently undergoing refurbishment and due to complete in September 2019.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents
- Air Conditioning
- Full Access Raised floors
- Passenger Lifts
- Male and female WCs
- 24 Hour access
- Refurbished common parts
- Good ceiling height
- Building Reception
Location and Transport
The building provides newly refurbished, modern contemporary office accommodation benefiting from a re-modeled reception and floor to ceiling glazing with excellent natural light and stunning views over Knightsbridge. The floor to ceiling height bay windows provide unique views over Harrods Department Store.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.