Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
91 Jermyn Street
Size1,568 ft² / 146 m² (approx. 14 desks)
A high quality 3rd floor office located on Jermyn Street, very close to St James's Square and with excellent transport links
- Fully fitted plug and play
- 10 person boardroom
- Open plan desking area
- Fully fitted kitchenette
- Modern, high quality finishes throughout
- Two terraces
- Exceptional local amenities
- Demised shower and WC's
The 3rd floor office is fully fitted and ready for immediate occupation, arranged with a reception area, boardroom, open plan communal working area, internal office/meeting room, kitchen, WC's and shower room facilities.
- Ceiling: Suspended Fibre Panel ceiling
- Full Access Raised floors: Yes
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Build Status: New Build - Existing
Location and Transport
This character building is located on Jermyn Street, very close to St James's Square. Green Park (Victoria and Jubilee lines) and Piccadilly (Piccadilly and Waterloo lines) Underground Stations are within easy waking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.