22 Carlisle Place
SW1P 1JA London
Size4,293 ft² / 399 m² (approx. 39 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
22 Carlisle Place is a prominent and attractive Victorian building located a stones throw from Victoria Station.
- High-quality fit out
- Manned reception
- Excellent transport links
- Lift access
- Exceptional local amenities
- Fitout Quality
- Male and female WCs
- 24 Hour access
- Building Reception
Location and Transport
22 Carlisle Place is prominently located on the corner of Carlisle Place and Francis Street. The building is exceptionally well served by the extensive transport and retail facilities in Victoria. 22 Carlisle Place is within a very short distance from Victoria Station, providing access to Circle and District and Victoria underground lines as well as National Rail Services. The superb new Nova Food Quarter is within a two minute walk of the property, offering excellent staff amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.