Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The Caxton, Buckingham Green
SW1E 6AR London
Size4,341-6,424 ft² / 403-597 m² (approx. 40-59 desks)
Excellent new Office Space within London's New Office Address. The Caxton forms part of a trio of high quality buildings.
- Exciting development comprised of 3 distinctive buildings
- Quarter of an acre of public realm
- 2 minute walk from St James's park
- Excellent communication links
- Dedicated taxi drop off point
- 73 Bike Racks
- 73 Lockers
- 7 Showers
A new address in London. Buckingham Green is an exciting development comprising three distinctive buildings. The seamlessly integrated mixed-use scheme comprises 65 luxury apartments, 55,000 sq ft of office accommodation and 11,000 sq ft of retail space.
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Build Status: New Build - Existing
Location and Transport
Buckingham Green benefits from excellent transport links providing access to the rest of the capital and beyond. St James's Park underground station is less than a minutes' walk away from the development and Victoria's mainline and underground station less than a 5 minute walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.