The Tower - Buckingham Green
Size5,943-17,875 ft² / 552-1,661 m² (approx. 55-170 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Excellent newly refurbished office Space - Cat A or Fitted - The choice is yours!
- Brand new, 6,000 sq ft exceptionally fitted 4th floor Cat A+ suite
- 2 minute walk from St James's park
- Excellent communication links
- Dedicated taxi drop off point
- 73 Bike racks and Lockers + 7 showers
- Grade a, newly refurbished office accommodation
- 3 floors available of c.6,000 sq ft each including 2 floors in CAT A and 1 floor CAT A+
- Communal terrace with exceptional views across Victoria & Westminster
- High quality shower and changing facilities on lower ground level
- Brand new, high quality fitted office suite on the 4th floor to include:
- A large welcome lounge and client drinks area
- Two meeting rooms and an informal meeting lounge
- A breakout area with 16 hot desk seating
- 60 workstations
- 2 Phone booths/Zoom Call Pods
- Good ceiling height
- Passenger Lifts
- Cycle Lockers
Location and Transport
Buckingham Green benefits from excellent transport links providing access to the rest of the capital and beyond. St James's Park underground station is less than a minutes' walk away from the development and Victoria's mainline and underground stations just over 5 minutes' walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.