- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A variety of fitted suites in a characterful building within walking distance of Waterloo, Blackfriars & London Bridge Stations
- Fitted out and ready for immediate occupation
- Significant communal break out space & meeting rooms
- On site gym, cycle parking and showers
- Within close proximity to Waterloo, Blackfriars & Southwark Stations
|7,224 sq ft
|£40 per sq ft
|7,092 sq ft
|£50 per sq ft
|6,707 sq ft
|£20 per sq ft
|5,492 sq ft
|£20 per sq ft
The floors offer good value "plug and play" space in a convenient location. The space is arranged LG to 3rd floors with a mix of open plan office space, meeting rooms, break out and kitchenettes. The building benefits from a manned reception and additional meeting room facilities on the lower ground and ground floors. There is also cycle storage and showers in the basement plus an in-house gym facility.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact the sole agents detailed
The property is available on a sub lease or assignment until June 2023, or potentially longer by arrangement
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs
The property is extremely well located in the heart of the Southbank within close proximity to Blackfriars and Waterloo main line and underground Stations. Southwark Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is less than a 5 minute walk and London Bridge Station is also within walking distance.
There are a number of cafes, restaurants and eateries within a short walk including some fronting onto the River Thames. There are also a number of gyms, 5-a-side football pitches, tennis courts and open space within close proximity.
Director - Tenant Representation
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.