Location and Transport
7 Bermondsey Street could not be more conveniently located for access to London Bridge. It is within 50m of the new Tooley Street entrance with a direct line of sight to the building from immediately outside the station. The approach to the building has been vastly improved over the last 12 months with the opening of various restaurants within the station arches that provide a dynamic and vibrant street scene. The building will also benefit from 92,000 sq ft of retail within the £1bn redevelopment of London Bridge Station.
Borough Market, The Shard district and the numerous amenities of Bermondsey Street are also all within a 5 minute walk making this location an exciting, new and eclectic destination with great connectivity to the rest of Central London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.