Location and Transport
Community hub, Salusbury Road, is lined with indie shops, gastropubs and cafes. Popular eateries in the area include Bobs Café, Gails, The Salusbury, The Alice House, Cocotte and Planet Organic. The weekly Queen’s Park Farmers’ Market has direct-from-farm vegetable and meat sellers, street food and flowers. The area is serviced by gyms and is close to Queen’s Park itself that includes hidden treasures like the pitch & putt golf course and all-weather tennis courts. A variety of food truck operators comes to Queen’s Park for weekday lunches, while Lonsdale Road provides the beating heart of the community with popular cafés Milk Beach and Bread Ahead, and Wolfpack, a microbrewery founded by two former professional rugby players.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.