Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
N4 3HF London
Size3,163-26,107 ft² / 294-2,425 m² (approx. 29-240 desks)
Read more description
The urban mixed-use award winning development in North London offers 35,000 sq ft of new Grade A office space.
- New development
- Unique offering
- Flexible floorplates
- Above new Finsbury Park tube station entrance
- Excellent connectivity
- Great retail offering
- New key point...
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Tenure||Availability|
|Unit - West Tower||18,537||1,722.14||To let||Available|
|Unit - Carriage House||4,434||411.93||To let||Available|
|Unit - East Tower||3,163||293.85||To let||Available|
|Total||26,134||2,427.93|| || |
The office accommodation forms part of the mixed use scheme, sitting immediately next to Finsbury Park Station. The retail units within the scheme have been pre-let to among others; M&S, Cineworld and Gym Box, all of which are expected to open their doors 2021. The scheme will also deliver 355 new residential dwellings.
Location and Transport
The property is located in the centre of the City North Islington Trading Estate at the head of Goodwin Street located just off Fonthill Road. The property is close to the Seven Sisters Road/Fonthill Road junction. Transport facilities within close proximity are Finsbury Park Underground (Piccadilly & Victoria Lines) as well as First Capital Connect Rail Link to all Stations up to Cambridge. Numerous bus routes serve the immediate area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.