- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1 Hermes Street
N1 9JN London
1 Hermes Street is a comprehensively redesigned self contained office building centrally located between Angel and Kings Cross.
- Good value, self-contained building arranged over 3 floors
- High quality, newly refurbished, media style office space
- Large, private, self-contained courtyard
- Ground floor presence and high street frontage
- Prominent location close to King's Cross and Angel
The building is available as a whole.
|1st||Office||3,120 sq ft||Let|
|Ground||Office / Reception||2,505 sq ft||Let|
|Basement||Office||3,214 sq ft||Let|
Centrally situated between Angel and King's Cross, Hermes Studios is a bright, modern and flexible office building.
A comprehensively redesigned and impressive new build led by renowned architects Buckley Grey Yeoman the building exhibits conscientious architectural innovation matched with carefully selected fixtures and fittings. Providing 8,926 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation over three floors, Hermes Studios is enhanced by its own, self-contained courtyard.
Drawing upon the charisma of the original building and pairing it with a range of modern design influences, the office space employs a synergy of exposed steelwork, concrete and timber and the shrewd use of natural light to create both contemporary, functional and comfortable office space.
The building also benefits from no service charge, making it a high quality, good value HQ building.
- Showers: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Period features with character: Yes
- Outdoor space: Yes
- Lighting: Yes
- Lighting Type: Integral LG7
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Full Access Raised floors: Yes
- Self-contained: Yes
- Excellent natural light: Yes
- Kitchenette: Yes
- Build Status: New Build - Existing