Location and Transport
The office benefits from high ceilings and large windows, giving the property excellent natural light. The office also maintains its charm with characterful features such as original wooden floorboards and exposed beams.
The position of the property provides good transportation links with Old Street station only a 5 minute walk away. In addition to this, the location benefits from a broad range of amenities with an unrivalled collection of bars, restaurants, clubs and hotels, which include hotspots like Fifteen, Shoreditch Grind, Montcalm, Z and Ace Hotels.
The office is available by way of a lease assignment until November 2017. Current passing rent is only £28.00 per sq. ft.
A new lease may also be available (directly from the landlord) should a party seek a longer lease term. Any new lease will be at the current market rent.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.