Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
10 East Road
N1 6AD London
Size4,200-13,720 ft² / 390-1,275 m² (approx. 39-130 desks)
Read more description
High quality fully fitted accommodation adjacent to the Old Street roundabout
- High quality fully fitted accommodation
- Newly refurbished reception area
- Level 9 - 71 desks, 4 internal rooms, a lounge and pantry
- Level 3 - 46 desks, 4 internal rooms
- Level 2 - 71 desks, 4 internal rooms
- Smart and secure bike storage
- Exceptional views of Silicon Roundabout
- 2 minute walk from Old Street and Shoreditch High Street Stations
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
We have a range of floors all c. 4,700 sq. ft. and these can be taken separately or together (up to 2 contiguous floors).
The floors are fully fitted out to a high specification and we can offer this as an all-inclusive basis on flexible terms, if required.
Location and Transport
Linen Court is located just off City Road on East Road, just a few minutes’ walk from Old Street station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.