Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
18 St. Swithin's Lane
Size2,035-5,617 ft² / 189-522 m² (approx. 18-52 desks)
Plug & Play Office Space in a characterful building set in a highly visible, prominent location
- Plug & Play
- Excellent communication links
- Manned reception
- Impressive entrance
The third floor is newly refurbished and benefits from a new fit out to provide a contemporary reception area, 2 meeting rooms, kitchenette and break out area, comms room, 50 open plan desks and cabling.
A new lease is available direct from the Landlord for a term to be agreed via negotiation.
Strictly through the joint sole agents.
Location and Transport
18 St Swithin's Lane is located in the heart of the City and benefits from excellent transport links with numerous transport hubs located a short walk from the building.
Occupying the corner site of St Swithin's Lane and Cannon St the building not only benefits from being less than a minute's walk from Cannon St and Bank stations but also a short walk from extensive amenities the City Core has to offer.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.