- No Commission
103 Cannon Street
EC4N 5AG London
1,946.00 - 4,323.00 ft² (180.79 - 401.62 m²)
56.5 per ft²
• Centrally located opposite Cannon Street Station
• High quality fit out in situ
• High ceilings - 3.59m (1st) and 2.79m (5th)
• Raised floors with existing data and electrical wiring in situ
A new lease is available direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement.
|Floor / Unit||Sq ft||Rent||Service Charge||Availability|
|1st||2,377||£56.50 per sq ft||£16.78 per sq ft||Available|
|5th||1,946||£58.50 per sq ft||£16.78 per sq ft||Available|
- VRF fan coil air-conditioning
- Raised floors
- Sash windows with double glazing
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with curved coffers and LG7 compliant lighting
- Fitted space with meeting rooms, reception and kitchen
- Triple height entrance with feature staircase
- 8 person passenger lift
- Manned reception
- Bike storage
The building is located in one of London's best connected areas, directly opposite Cannon Street station on the doorstep of many of the City's major institutions and companies, with enviable local leisure, restaurant and shopping amenities.
Transport facilities are excellent with Cannon Street station approximately 1 minutes' walk away (District and Circle lines). Bank and Monument stations are also within a 5 minute walk of 103 Cannon Street.