Location and Transport
The building occupies an island site bounded by St Paul’s Churchyard, Ludgate Hill, Ave Maria Lane and Paternoster Square.
The building is well positioned and benefits from easy access to major transport links and the underground network. Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) and National Rail lines are within easy reach.
The location is steeped in history and tradition and is recognisable across the globe.
The cathedral is one of the most famous global landmarks and its dome, framed by the spires of Wren’s City churches has dominated the skyline for 300 years.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.