Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1/4 St Paul's Churchyard
Size1,898-53,450 ft² / 176-4,966 m² (approx. 17-500 desks)
Read more description
A 55,000 sq ft impressive self contained HQ opportunity with exceptional views overlooking St Pauls Cathedral
- 55,000 sq ft self contained building
- Exceptional views overlooking St Pauls
- Single floor lettings also available from 4,098 sq ft to a maximum floor plate size of 11,199 sq ft
- Good quality fully fitted accommodation on each floor
- Impressive top floor with terrace overlooking St Pauls Cathedral
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Reception||1,898||176.33||Available|
1-4 St Pauls Churchyard is fully fitted HQ building with a mixture of open plan desks, meeting rooms, comms rooms, kitchenettes and breakout space. All of the floors benefit from views directly onto St Pauls.
Location and Transport
Situated opposite St Pauls Cathedral on Ludgate Hill. St Pauls underground station is a 2 minute walk and Blackfriars is less than a 5 minute walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.