- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
New high quality plug and play office suite with direct lift access to 7,000 sq ft communal roof terrace.
- New plug and play fitout
- Shared Roof Garden
- Central Location
- Manned reception
- Excellent communication links
'Romulus Custom Build' available to tenants requiring a turn-key solution - https://www.romuluscustombuild.com/
Lower Ground unit with good natural light and direct lift access to the communal roof terrace.
- Prominent entrances on both Cannon St and Queen Victoria St
- VAV and fan coil air conditioning (4 pipe)
- Suspended ceilings
- LG7 Lighting
- Raised floor
- 3 x 12 person passenger lifts
- Separate goods lift
- Shower facilities
- Gym and Physio on site
- Cycle parking
- Communal 7,000 sq ft roof garden
New lease from the Landlord.
In 1972 Crédit Lyonnais decided to build a new prestige London Headquarters on the triangle site by Mansion House Station between St Paul’s and the Bank of England.
Crédit Lyonnais did not spare any expense on the building, which was to command the island site and be recognizable at a distance.
The building was designed by Whinney, Son & Austen Hall and its distinctive curvilinear design was developed by the partner-in-charge Jeremy Mackay-Lewis. The works were completed ahead of schedule in 1977.
The building was comprehensively refurbished to add an impressive roof garden with views of St Pauls, the River and the City skyline. As a result, 30 Cannon Street was shortlisted for the RIBA London Regional Awards 2017.
30 Cannon Street is an architecturally unique building located in the core of the City of London on the junction of Cannon Street and Queen Victoria Street.
The building has excellent transport links with direct access to Mansion House, with Bank, Cannon Street and St Paul’s stations all within easy walking distance.
30 Cannon Street has been comprehensively refurbished and now benefits from an impressive 7,000 sq ft shared roof garden with views across London.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.