Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
33 Cannon Street
EC4M 5SB London
Size11,979 ft² / 1,113 m² (approx. 110 desks)
Newly refurbished 6th floor with brand new partially exposed CAT A, new lift lobbies and WCS.
- Comprehensively refurbished 6th floor
- Hybrid CAT A solution with partially exposed services
- Refurbished building reception & remodelled entrance
- Adjacent to Watling Street amenities
- On site management team
- Excellent levels of natural light
- Fantastic communication links
|6th||11,979 sq ft||Available|
| || || |
Comprehensive refurbished 6th floor to include brand new partially exposed CAT A, new lift lobbies and WCS. The building reception has also been remodelled and comprehensively refurbished.
Available by way of a new lease direct from the Landlord.
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Building Reception
- Full Access Raised floors
- 24 Hour access
- Recently refurbished
- Build Status
Location and Transport
33 Cannon Street is situated on a prominent corner at the junction of Cannon street and Bread Street. The building is on a virtual island site ensuring excellent levels of natural light. Mansion House underground station is within a moment’s walk of the building, with Bank, St Pauls and Cannon street within a few minutes’ walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.