- No Commission
165 Fleet Street
EC4A 2AE London
5,342.00 - 25,433.00 ft² (496.29 - 2,362.80 m²)
62.5 per ft²
• Prime location in the heart of Midtown
• Refurbished Cat A floor
• Excellent transport connections (Crossrail at Farringdon opening in December 2018)
• Open-plan work space
A lease term is available from the Landlord for a term by arrangement.
|8||5,342 sq ft||£62.50 per sq ft||Available|
|4||9,796 sq ft||£62.50 per sq ft||Available|
|1||10,295 sq ft||£62.50 per sq ft||Available|
The building was comprehensively refurbished in 2017, which includes a remodelled entrance and new cladding and a refurbished and redesigned high quality reception.
The 4th floor is currently in a newly refurbished CAT A condition, whilst the 1st floor will be available in January 2019 again in a Cat A condition.
- Remodelled entrance
- Refurbished and re-designed high quality reception
- Newly refurbished Cat A floor
- Suspended metal tiled ceilings with integrated LED lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors
- VRF air conditioning system
- Three 800kg passenger lifts
- On floor shower facilities
165 Fleet Street occupies a prominent position on the north side of Fleet Street, situated between the key north-south arterial routes of Fetter Lane and Farringdon Street.
Benefiting from excellent public transport connections, 165 Fleet Street is within a short walk of City Thameslink, Chancery Lane, Blackfriars and Farringdon stations. Access across Central London is set to be further enhanced later this year when Crossrail opens at Farringdon.
- 24 hour access
- Male and female WCs
- Natural light
- Recently refurbished
- Refurbished common parts
- Suspended Ceiling