Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
40 Gracechurch Street
Size11,171 ft² / 1,038 m² (approx. 100 desks)
Read more description
High quality fully fitted floor with private terrace on Gracechurch Street.
- City Core Location
- High quality fit out in situ
- Private Terrace
- Available by way of a sublease or assignment for a term to Q3 2024
- Less than 5 minutes walk to the River Thames
Available by way of a sublease or assignment for a term to Q3 2024.
|7th||11,171 sq ft||Available|
The floor benefits from a private terrace and is available with a high quality fit out in situ, as follows:
- 68 desks
- 4 x external meeting rooms
- 3 x internal meeting rooms
- 11 x single person offices
- Kitchen and Break out area
Location and Transport
Gracechurch Street is located between the Bank of England and Lloyd’s of London and provides a key link between Monument and Bishopsgate.
The building is located at the junction of Gracechurch Street and King William Street. It is well connected with Monument, Cannon Street & Bank Stations all within a 5 minute walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.