Mark as favourite
81 Gracechurch Street
Size2,658-3,153 ft² / 247-293 m² (approx. 24-29 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Grade A office space in a prime EC3 location - NO VAT
- Non VAT elected building
- Partially fitted space
- Flexible terms offered
| ||3,153|| |
The building was comprehensively refurbished in 2013 but works have recently been finished on a new refurbishment of the reception and the 3rd floor to a modern specification with new LED lighting and a new kitchenette., the floor is otherwise in a new CAT A condition.
The floor benefits from excellent natural light and is not elected for VAT.
New lease direct from the Landlord
Location and Transport
The property is located in a prominent location on Gracechurch Street in the heart of the Square Mile. Located a short walk from Cannon Street, Bank and Monument Stations with the iconic Leadenhall Market positioned to the rear of the building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.