- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
6 Gracechurch Street is being transformed to provide striking newly refurbished office space
- Redesign by Hut Architects.
- Striking modern building with a period design
- New End of journey facilities
- City Core Location opposite the Leadenhall Market
- New CAT B Level 2 and Level 3
- New Cat A on level 4
6 Gracechurch Street has been transformed to provide striking newly refurbished office space, new reception and end of journey facilities designed by HUT Architects.
- Architecturally striking modern building
- Beautifully remodelled reception lobby
- Redesigned by HUT Architects
- Open Plan CAT B, Fully Fitted on Level 2 and Level 3
- Open plan CAT A on Level 4
- New air conditioning
- New LED lighting
- Raised access floors
- 2.75m floor to ceiling heights
- New WC's
- New end of trip facilities
- 90 cycle racks and lockers
- 8 new showers and 1 accessible shower
- Drying room
- Bike repair and maintenance station
- 24/7 access and concierge reception
The buildings location is exceptional, opposite The Leadenhall Market, a short walk from Bank, Liverpool Street and Moorgate Stations. This prime address offers a wealth of amenity with the traditional City lanes to the west of the building, ideal for the modern occupier.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.