Mark as favourite
70 Mark Lane
Size9,901 ft² / 920 m² (approx. 91 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Building completed in 2015 Fitted out tenant release floor with large board room and river views
Immediately available short term
- Fitted out tenant release floor with large board room and river views
- Immediately available short term or longer term
- Building completed in 2015
- Private Terrace Winter Garden
|11th||9,901 sq ft||Under offer|
| || || |
- Occupational density of 1 : 8
- 4-pipe and 2-pipe variable fan coil air conditioning
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- 150mm raised floors
- 1.5m planning grid
- Full height glazing on four elevations
- 25W / sqm (plus 10W / sqm) small power
- 6 x 21 person passenger lifts
- 1 x 2,500 kg goods lift
- Motorcycle spaces
- Cycle spaces
- Shower and locker facilities
- Level 11 - Winter Garden and External Terrace
Strictly by appointment with the sole agent.
Location and Transport
70 Mark Lane occupies an island site adjacent to Fenchurch Street station and within short walking distance from LLoyd's in the city's insurance district.
Bank, Monument, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations provide connectivity across central London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.