70 Mark Lane
Size4,546-15,778 ft² / 422-1,466 m² (approx. 42-150 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Top three floors benefiting from terraced winter gardens and panoramic views over the City.
- Top three floors in landmark office building with panoramic City and river views
- Unique winter garden and gallery amenity space on levels 13-15. External terrace on level 14.
- New plug & play fit out (level 14)
- CAT A + fit out on level 15
- High specification 2015 development
- Winter garden and gallery amenity space on 13th & 15th floors
- External terrace on 14th floor
- Brand new plug and play fit out on 14th floor
- Enhanced CAT A + fit out on 15th floor
- New open plan CAT A on 13th floor
- Occupational density 1 person per 8 sq m
- 4-pipe and 2-pipe variable fan coil air conditioning
- Motorcycle and cycle spaces
- 21 Showers
- BREEAM 'Excellent'
- 6 × 21 Person passenger lifts
- 1 × goods lift
Location and Transport
70 Mark Lane is just a step away from Fenchurch Street and Tower Hill stations. Bank, Monument, Aldgate and Cannon Street station are all within a 10 minute walk and provide connections to Canary Wharf and the West End.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.