1 America Square
Size13,495-29,047 ft² / 1,254-2,698 m² (approx. 130-270 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern fitted out offices available now
- Plug and play fitted out offices
- Not elected for VAT
- Refurbished building reception
- Roof terrace on level 7
Available by way of a sublease(s) for a term until March 2027, outside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
|7th||15,552||£45 per sq ft|
|2nd||13,495||£39.50 per sq ft|
| ||29,047|| |
VAV air conditioning
Metal tile suspended ceiling
2.75m floor to ceiling height (typical)
3.35m floor to ceiling height (1st floor)
150mm raised floors
8 x 21 person passenger lifts
Cycle storage and shower facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Passenger Lifts
- Full Access Raised floors
- Fitout Condition
- Building Reception
Location and Transport
One America Square is a landmark office building located within the City's EC3 insurance district and close to the vibrant City fringe around Aldgate. The property has recently been refurbished including new contemporary building entrance and common parts.
The available accommodation was refurbished in 2015 and is available with a high quality fit out in situ.
A wide range of food and beverage, leisure and hotel amenities are in close proximity, both in the City and Aldgate.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.