Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
20 Fenchurch Street
Size5,855-21,139 ft² / 544-1,964 m² (approx. 54-200 desks)
Read more description
High quality plug & play offices within a landmark building available on flexible subleases up to August 2031.
- High quality plug & play offices within a landmark building
- Available on flexible subleases
- 6th floor can be split from 4,000 sq ft upwards
- Iconic roof top garden/restaurant/event space within the building
- Within 5 minutes walk from Bank, Monument and Fenchurch Street stations
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|5th - Part||5,855||543.95||Available|
- Excellent views and natural light
- Iconic roof top garden/restaurant/event space
- Low energy fan coil air-conditioning
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- 1 person per 8 sq m occupational density
- 2.75 metre floor to ceiling height
- Dual Power Supply & 4 x 2.5 MVA Standby Generators
- Bike/motorcycle parking with associated shower & changing facilities
- 7 double decker lifts (14 lift cars)
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ Rating
Location and Transport
20 Fenchurch Street is an iconic office development located in the heart of the City of London and moments from Leadenhall Market, Lloyd's of London & a range of F&B amenities.
Bank, Monument and Fenchurch Street are will within a 5 minute walk and provide connections to Canary Wharf and the West End.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.