EC3A 7BR London
Size2,345-9,149 ft² / 218-850 m² (approx. 21-84 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Cost-effective and well located fitted accommodation available.
- Cost effective fitted out offices
- Furniture packages available
- Flexible working space
- Exceptional local amenities
- Excellent communication links
- Manned reception
|4th||6,804||£42.50 per sq ft||Available|
|Ground||2,345||£42.50 per sq ft||Available|
| ||9,149|| || |
The Ground and 4th floors are available with high quality fit outs in situ as follows:
- 1 x 8 person meeting room
- 1 x 6 person meeting room
- 1 x 4 person meeting room
- Kitchen/breakout area
- Cat 6 Data Cabling
- 1 x 10 person meeting room
- 2 x 8 person meeting rooms
- 2 on floor showers
- Kitchen/breakout area
- New floor outlet boxes and underfloor CAT 6 data cabling
Viewing via the sole agents only.
- 24 Hour access
- Fitout Condition
- Air Conditioning
- Lighting Type
Location and Transport
The building is located on the north side of Houndsditch. 115 Houndsditch benefits from excellent access to public transport being 3 minutes from Liverpool Street station, 4 minutes from Aldgate tube station and 8 minutes from Bank Station. The property is situated within close proximity to Lloyd’s of London and Broadgate and is moments from the amenities of Devonshire Square and Spitalfields.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.