- No Commission
One Creechurch PlaceFavourite
EC3A 5AY London
5,676.00 - 21,678.00 ft² (527.32 - 2,013.95 m²)
Price on application
• New landmark development
• Flexible efficient floors flooded with natural light
• New improved public realm
• New cafe overlooking the new landscaped Mitre Square
• Stunning double height reception with new internal cafe
• Excellent transport links
|Part 2nd Floor||5,676||Available|
One Creechurch Place offers 270,000 sq ft of premium offices arranged over 17 floors providing modern efficient space that benefits from outstanding views across London.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
- Occupancy ratio of 1:8 sq m throughout
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- Reception with a café and collaborative space
- New public realm and green spaces
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LG7 Compliant LED lighting.
- 8x24 person passenger lifts,
- 1 x2500 kg goods lift, dedicated cycle lift and dedicated car lift.
- 500 cycle spaces, 5 car parking spaces
- 29 showers; 500 lockers
- Breeam "Excellent" rating
- Allocated space on rooftop for Tenant back up generator
One Creechurch Place occupies a prominent location fronting Duke's Place and is bound by Mitre Street and Creechurch Lane. The location is well served by 6 underground and 2 mainline stations all less than a 10 minute walk from the building.
The building is located within the insurance and financial districts of the City and also within close proximity to the tech hubs of Spitalfields, Shoreditch and Aldgate. One Creechurch Place is perfectly positioned to to benefit from a vibrant and eclectic mix of bars, restaurants, retail and galleries.
- 24 hour access
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Double height reception
- Excellent BREEAM Rating
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Four-pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Four-pipe fan coil air conditioning to all office floors
- Good Ceiling Height
- LG7 lighting
- Manned reception
- Raised floors
- Suspended metal tiled ceilings