- No Commission
25 Ropemaker Street
EC2Y 9AN London
22,246.00 ft² (2,066.72 m²)
69.5 per ft²
• Generous ceiling heights
• Manned reception
• Excellent communication links
• N+1 resilience with 100% tenants standby generation
• Dual separate power supplies
The floor is available on a new lease direct from the landlord via arrangement.
|Floor / Unit||Sq ft||Rent||Availability|
|13th||22,246||£69.50 per sq ft||Available|
The 13th floor has been completely refurbished to a Category A condition including new M&E services throughout, new toilets and private showers.
The building benefits excellent power resilience, including two separate power supplies, N+1 resilience with 100% tenants standby generation.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
- N+1 resilience with 100% tenants standby generation
- Dual power supplies from separate substations
- Impressive triple height building entrance with staffed reception
- 2.75 m floor to ceiling height on floor
- 1:10 occupational density
- 24-hour access and security
- Cycle storage & Car parking / motorcycle parking
- BREEAM rating of Excellent
- LEED rating of Platinum
- 17 x 21 person passenger lifts with destination hall control.
- 3,000 kg goods lift
- New 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- New metal tiled suspended ceilings
- New LED lighting
- New raised floors with 150 mm void
- 2 new private showers with WC’s + additional showers in the basement
Ropemaker Place occupies a prominent island site on the north side of Ropemaker Street, close to Moorgate and Finsbury Square. The building was developed by British Land in 2009 and was considered one of the highest specification buildings in London when completed. The building provides approximately 600,000 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation arranged over three basement levels, ground and 20 upper floors.
- Close to mainline train station
- Close to underground/subway
- 24 hour access
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Disabled WCs
- Double height reception
- Excellent BREEAM Rating
- Four-pipe fan coil air conditioning to all office floors
- Male and female WCs
- Raised floors
- Recently refurbished
- Suspended metal tiled ceilings