125 London Wall
EC2Y 5AS London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Office benefitting from the wider building amenities with a brilliant balcony terrace overlooking Monkwell Square.
- Wi-Fi enabled business lounge with Cafe amenity
- Manned reception and 24 hour security
- Balcony terrace overlooking Monkwell Square and The Barbican estate
- A few minutes' walk from Crossrail
- Secure bike racks, lockers and shower facilities
The podium floor is available, totalling 3,926 sq ft.
|2nd (Podium Floor)||3,926 sq ft||£49.50 per sq ft|
125 London Wall stands at the centre of an international corporate neighbourhood that offers some of the City’s best retail from luxury to grocery, as well as a whole host of bars and restaurants.
This is a landmark city building, offering a total of 350,381 sq. ft of office accommodation over 20 floors. The property underwent an extensive refurbishment in 2013, delivering new entrances, renewed M&E, feature lifts and a 3,400 sq. ft 3rd floor reception area and client business lounge.
- Floor Type
- Central Heating
- Air Handling
- Number of Passenger lifts
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Passenger Lifts
- Fitout Condition