1 Crown Court
Size6,042-12,509 ft² / 561-1,162 m² (approx. 56-120 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
One Crown Court, Cheapside offers newly refurbished offices in the heart of the City.
- Recently refurbished
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional local amenities
The 1st and 2nd floors have been comprehensively refurbished to a new Fin-tech style CAT A condition with hybrid raft ceilings and elements of exposed services.
|Floor/Unit||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|2nd||6,467 sq ft||57.50 per sq ft||21.22 per sq ft||12.49 per sq ft||Available|
|1st||6,042 sq ft||56.50 per sq ft||17.23 per sq ft||12.49 per sq ft||Available|
- New VRV air conditioning system
- New raft ceiling
- Exposed services
- New energy efficient LED lighting
- Metal tile raised access floor
- 3 x 8 person lifts
- New toilets
- Showers and cycle store
- Out of hours security monitoring
- Manned reception
Location and Transport
One Crown Court is located on the south side of Cheapside close to its junction with Queen Street and King Street and over looking the private courtyard of Crown Court. The building is a short walk from Bank, Mansion House and St Paul's Stations and benefits from a vast array of amenity on its doorstep, including the numerous shops and F&B offerings on Bow Lane and Watling St.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.