Location and Transport
15 Basinghall Street is situated in a prime City of London location, just 200m from the Bank of England. The property benefits from an array of local amenities including The Royal Exchange, Spitalfields Market and Broadgate Circle.
The area has excellent transport links, benefitting from 6 major stations within 700m of the building, to include Moorgate, Bank and Liverpool Street. Connectivity will further improve following the completion of Crossrail services at Moorgate station, which will significantly reduce travel tiems to key Central London destinations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.