Location and Transport
The building occupies a prominent location on the corner of Old Jewry, Poultry and Cheapside in the heart of the City and is less than a minutes' walk from Bank Junction and benefits from unrivalled transport links with Bank, St Pauls, Mansion House, Cannon Street and Moorgate stations all within a short walk.
With the likes of The Ned, Coq D'Argent, Goodmans and Browns located in the neighbouring sites, the building is extremely well-positioned within the City's vibrant and evolving eating and drinking scene.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.