2 Throgmorton Avenue
Size2,579 ft² / 240 m² (approx. 23 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
The Building occupies a prime central City location between Bank and London Wall on the pedestrianised Throgmorton Avenue.
The 3rd and 4th floors offer simple and efficient office accommodation with a fit out in situ. The 3rd floor has recently had a reception area, meeting room, kitchen and cabling installed by the landlord.
| ||5,071|| |
. Newly Refurbished
· Air Conditioning
· Fitted out
· Metal Tiled Suspended Ceiling
· LG7 Compliant Lighting
· Fully Accessible Raised Floor
· Passenger Lift
· 24 Hour Access
· Newly Refurbished Reception Area
· Private roof terrace on 4th floor
· EPC Rating ? D 82
- 24 Hour access
- Air Conditioning
- Passenger Lifts
- Full Access Raised floors
- Cycle Lockers
Location and Transport
The Building occupies a prime central City location between Bank and London Wall on the pedestrianised Throgmorton Avenue. Liverpool Street, Bank and Moorgate stations are all situated within a five minute walk from the building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.