- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
On behalf of Scotiabank, JLL are pleased to bring to market an outstanding 5,642 sq ft unit on the 4th floor of 201 Bishopsgate.
- Fully fitted, flexible Lease on Broadgate Estate - Lease to November 2025
- High quality fit out inclusive of 58 desks, meeting rooms and breakout area
- Floor to ceiling exterior glazing
- Shower & cycle facilities
- 24 hour manned reception
The accommodation comprises of the following :
|£45.67 per sq ft
201 Bishopsgate is a 12-storey office building adjacent to the Broadgate Tower. A covered passageway and public galleria with shops and cafes sits between the two assets.
The part 4th floor is available on a fully fitted basis.
Premises available by way of assignment or sublet:
Assignment - £45.67 psf (excl.)
Sublet – POA
• 58 Desks.
• “Zero to landfill” waste disposal.
• Green roof which is maintained in a ‘natural’ state.
• All gas and electricity is certified as green.
• ISO14001 and ISO50001 accreditation.
• Regular high quality ‘pop up’ retailers in reception.
• Retail discounts, special offers, news and info to occupiers via the Broadgate app.
• On-site dry cleaners.
• 24/7 Security.
• 8 x passenger lifts.
• Shower and cycle facilities.
• Floor to ceiling exterior glazing.
• Raised floors.
Viewings strictly to be arranged via the sole leasing agent JLL
Available by way of a sublease or assignment for a term until 30th November 2025.
201 Bishopsgate is located on a prominent position on Bishopsgate at the junction of Primrose Street, a short walk to Liverpool Street Station and Shoreditch High Street. Bishopsgate forms part of the Broadgate Estate and benefits from the many retail, restaurant and bar amenities of nearby Broadgate Circle and Spitalfields.
Director - Tenant Representation
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.