Location and Transport
37 Sun Street is located in the core of the City of London on the northern side of Sun Street, close to its junction with Appold Street.
The property is on the northern edge of the Broadgate estate and benefits from all of the public amenity, bars and restaurants that it offers.
Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Shoreditch High Street and Bank Stations are all a short walk away and will be served by Crossrail in 2018 at Liverpool Street (250 metres) and Moorgate (350 metres).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.