- No Commission
160 Old Street
EC1V 9HE London
5,563.00 - 12,500.00 ft² (516.82 - 1,161.29 m²)
Price on application
• Comprehensive redevelopment by Great Portland Estates
• 153,000 sq ft of offices
• 120,000 sq ft prelet to Turner Broadcasting
• 4,000 sq ft main reception with tenant lounge and interconnecting cafe
• Every floor has a terrace
• Flexible, characterful work space
• Light filled floor plates
• Highly sub-divisible floor plates
• Capable of 1 person per 8 sq m
• 2.7m typical floor to ceiling height
• 5,000 sq ft of cafe & restaurants
• Separate cycle entrance off Banner Street
• 258 cycle spaces, 20 showers, 260 lockers
• BREEAM 'Excellent'
Available on a new lease direct from the Landlord for a term by arrangement
|Floor / Unit||Size||Sq ft||Availability|
|8th||5,563 sq ft||5,563||Available|
|7th||6,935 sq ft||6,935||Available|
|6th||10,989 sq ft||10,989||Occupied|
A 24-hour neighbourhood, slap-bang at the centre of a business district full of contrasts and combinations. Old Street’s constant evolution and reinvention makes for a diverse environment.
Old Street’s ‘Tech City’ is already home to an impressive array of dynamic companies from tech start-ups to established financial institutions, together creating a diverse mix of the traditional with a new entrepreneurial business spirit. All in one place.
The area is thriving with energy and life from early morning to lights out. It boasts a variety of street food, restaurants, pubs and bars (with late licenses and the odd dance floor!), theatres, pop art, music festivals and open spaces all located nearby.
The location is completely connected - two stops to Kings Cross, Bank and Tottenham Court Road.
- 24 hour access
- Bike Storage
- Building Reception
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Disabled WCs
- Finished floor to ceiling heights of 2.70m
- LG7 lighting
- Outdoor Space
- Raised floors
- VRF fan coil air conditioning