- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Fitted and furnished offices within an attractive Art Deco building within 300m of Angel Station
- Fitted out with meeting rooms, break out and kitchenette in situ
- Top floor suite with large windows and lots of natural light
- Convieniently located only 300m from Angel Station
- Close to all the amenities of Upper Street
- Bike Racks and Showers
|Floor/Unit||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|4th||7,319 sq ft||£20 per sq ft||£20 /sq ft||£10 /sq ft||Available|
The 4th floor provides a fitted and furnished space ready for immediate occupation. The specification includes:
- Air conditioning
- 100mm raised access floors
- CAT5 cabling
- Floor to ceiling height of circa 3m
- 2 x 13 person passenger lifts
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a sub-lease for a term until September 2024.
Angel House is well located to benefit from the following transport hubs:
Angel - Northern Line (3 mins walk)
Kings Cross / St Pancras - Nothern, Victoria, Piccadilly District, Circle and Metropolitan Lines plus International Rail Services (18 mins walk)
Angel House is situated on the east side of Goswell Road approximately 300m to the South of Angel Underground Station. The property benefits from being located between three sought after tech, media and creative locations namely Clerkenwell to the south, Kings Cross to the west and Shoreditch to the south east.
Angel provides a plethora of restaurants, shops, bars and cultural attractions all within a short walking distance of the building.
The area is home to a wide variety of occupiers including Expedia, Ticketmaster, Cancer Research UK and WeWork.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.