- No Commission
6-10 Kirby Street
EC1N 8EQ London
4,580.00 - 11,959.00 ft² (425.50 - 1,111.03 m²)
39.3 per ft²
• Vibrant amenity filled location
• Multiple terraces on each floor
• Recently re-positioned reception & common parts
• Volume & light open-plan fully fitted workspace
• Leases inside 1954 Act
- Top 2 floors of the building both with multiple terraces
- 24 hour access
- Fully fitted out
- Air conditioning
- Raised floors
- Cycle spaces, lockers & showers
The 4th and 5th floors are available comprising 7,379 sq ft and 4,580 sq ft respectively.
Available by way of an assignment for a term expiring March 2019. The leases are inside the 1954 Act.
The property is located on Kirby Street, within the heart of Clerkenwell. The property is served by excellent transport communications, with Farringdon Station a 2 minute walk and Chancery Lane, for the Central line, a 5 minute walk. The Elizabeth line is due to arrive at Farringdon in 2018 which will further enhance the accessibility of this location.