100 St John Street
EC1M 4EH London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
*AVAILABLE CAT A OR PLUG AND PLAY* High quality modern office space available in the heart of Farringdon.
- Newly refurbished building
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- New modern suspended lighting
- Brand new exposed air-conditioning system
- Exposed concrete down stand beams and floor columns
- Can be offered Cat A or Fitted
- New bicycle racks and changing facilities
- Manned reception and 24 hour access
Located within one of London’s most dynamic neighbourhoods, 100 St John Street has been refurbished to create 31,297 sq ft of contemporary office space.
The symmetrical façade features Portland stone columns and tinted brickwork.
Large, recessed glazing maximise the views into the ground floor showroom space and reception area.
The efficient open plan floor plates maximise the existing character of the building with exposed concrete columns, beams and services.
The ground and lower ground floors will be leased as one unit and an opportunity exists to connect the space via a feature staircase within the area. The space benefits from a self-contained entrance and can be occupied for either showroom or office use.
Further information on marketing website - www.100stjohnstreet.london
- Air Conditioning
- Building Reception
- Lighting Type
- Cycle Lockers
- Full Access Raised floors