10 Upper Bank Street
London, E14 5NP
£39.50 per ft²
- Space Available
10,000 - 26,009 ft² / 929.03 - 2,416.314 m² (approx. 92 - 241 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
10 Upper Bank Street is a landmark building located on the waterside in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Large communal reception opposite Jubilee Park
- Good transport links including Crossrail
- Excellent Retail and F&B offerings within Canary Wharf
Available by way of an assignment/sublease until July 2028.
|£39.50 per sq ft
10 Upper Bank Street is an exceptional landmark building, positioned right on the waterside and in the heart of Canary Wharf. The building is a 32- story office building located in Canary Wharf comprises over 200,000 sq. ft off office space.
1:8 occupancy density
Dual power feed into the building
8 x 21 person passenger lifts in each of the 3 lift banks
Metal tile suspended ceiling
Fan assisted terminal VAV air conditioning
2.75m floor to ceiling height
200mm raised floors
CAT 6 cabling in situ
Electrak power distribution system
Tenant UPS provision 50kVA per floor
2 x 3000kg and 1 x 1900kg goods lift
5 x 2000kVA emergency generators
Located next to Jubilee Park, 10 Upper Bank Street sits on the waterfront adjacent to the new Wood Wharf development which can be accessed by foot in just 3 minutes.
Canary Wharf is easily accessible via the Jubilee Line, DLR River Bus, pedestrian and cycle routes and the National Rail. This will be further enhanced by the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) just 7 minutes walk away from 10 Upper Bank Street. The Elizabeth Line will provide crucial links to Heathrow Airport in under 39 minutes as well as the City, West End and the Thames Gateway.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.