10 Upper Bank Street
Size12,256-65,233 ft² / 1,139-6,060 m² (approx. 110-610 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
10 Upper Bank Street is a landmark building located on the waterside in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Fitted and CAT A options available
- Short term plug & play space on level 18
- Large communal reception opposite Jubilee Park
- Good transport links including Crossrail
- Excellent Retail and F&B offerings within Canary Wharf
Available by way of an assignment/sublease until July 2028.
| ||65,233|| |
10 Upper Bank Street is an exceptional landmark building, positioned right on the waterside and in the heart of Canary Wharf. The building is a 32- story office building located in Canary Wharf comprises over 200,000 sq. ft off office space.
- Male and female WCs
- Recently refurbished
- 24 Hour access
- Building Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Full Access Raised floors
- Car Parking
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.