5 Bank Street
E14 4BG London
- Location and Transport
- More like this
5 Bank Street, due for completion in 2019, is designed to an “enhanced Canary Wharf specification” targeting BREEAM 'Excellent'.
- Headquarters building
- Striking facade
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional local amenities
- N+1 Design
- Shell and Core
- Dual Power Supply, 1000kVA static UPS, 5 x 2500 KVA diesel generators and fuel storage for 24 hours,
- Lighting and small power risers duplicated each with 100% capacity and changeover switches on each level,
- Generous ventilation rates of 1.6 litres/second/m2 on office floors and 2.0 litres/second/m2 on enhanced floors,
- 2.85m floor to ceiling height (enhanced to 2.9m on levels 12 and 13),
- 175mm raised floor zone (enhanced to 250mm on levels 12 and 13),
- 1.8 sqm occupational density (enhanced to 1:6 sq m on levels 12 and 13),
- Cycle spaces, lockers and showers, Car Parking.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.