- No Commission
5 Bank StreetFavourite
E14 4AD London
26,044.00 - 419,475.00 ft² (2,419.57 - 38,970.49 m²)
Price on application
• Headquarters building
• Striking facade
• Excellent communication links
• Exceptional local amenities
• N+1 Design
• Shell and Core
Available July 2019.
|Floor / Unit||Sq ft||Availability|
- Dual Power Supply, 1000kVA static UPS, 5 x 2500 KVA diesel generators and fuel storage for 24 hours,
- Lighting and small power risers duplicated each with 100% capacity and changeover switches on each level,
- Generous ventilation rates of 1.6 litres/second/m2 on office floors and 2.0 litres/second/m2 on enhanced floors,
- 2.85m floor to ceiling height (enhanced to 2.9m on levels 12 and 13),
- 175mm raised floor zone (enhanced to 250mm on levels 12 and 13),
- 1.8 sqm occupational density (enhanced to 1:6 sq m on levels 12 and 13),
- Cycle spaces, lockers and showers, Car Parking.
Strictly by appointment by the joint sole agents.
5 Bank Street is located on the southern side of Canary Wharf with dual dock aspect. It is a short walk to both the Jubilee Line and DLR stations and 5 minutes walk to the future Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) station.
- 11 KV electrical service with dual power
- 24 hour access
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Excellent BREEAM Rating
- Finished floor to ceiling height 9 ft 3 in (2.83 m) on the main office space
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Manned reception
- Natural light