Location and Transport
St Paul’s Square is located immediately off Old Hall Street at the heart of Liverpool’s Commercial District. Unit 1 is situated at the entrance to the scheme fronting onto Old Hall Street.
St Paul’s Square has established itself as Liverpool’s premier business location with a working population of circa 5,600 people and is home to numerous leading occupiers including: Hill Dickinson, Weightmans, Santander, Mearsk, Investec, Reach plc, DWF, Bosch, Denholm, Marsh/Mercer and Keoghs.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.