Capital House & Belmont House
Speke Hall Road
L24 9GB Liverpool
Size3,025-7,050 ft² / 281-655 m² (approx. 28-65 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Refurbished offices with extensive on-site parking.
- Open plan and cellular office accommodation at 1st floors
- Passenger lift
- DDA Compliant
- Perimeter trunking
- Suspended ceilings incorporating recessed lighting
- Gas central heating
- Comfort cooling
- Double glazed windows
- Ladies, gents and disabled WC facilities
- Kitchen Facilities
- Extensive on-site parking
Location and Transport
Belmont House and Capital House are situated adjoining an Asda Superstore and petrol filling station at Hunts Cross Shopping Centre at the junction of A562 and Speke Hall Road. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is situated close by and access to the regions Motorway network is provided via M62 and M57.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.