No1 Great Central Square
LE1 4NR Leicester
Size6,046-33,192 ft² / 562-3,084 m² (approx. 56-310 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Immediately Available Brand New Grade A City Centre Offices with Secure Parking.
- One of Leicester's Future Iconic Buildings
- New Development
- Grade A City Centre Offices
Forming part of a comprehensive City centre office and hotel development, the building will be constructed to an exceptionally high Grade A specification providing an exemplary working environment.
|Ground||6,046 sq ft|
|First||6,319 sq ft|
|Second||7,193 sq ft|
|Third||7,092 sq ft|
|Fourth||6,542 sq ft|
| || |
Only 12 minutes drive to the M1 Junction 21 delivering instant access to the UK motorway network.
Destination | Miles | Time
London | 107 | 2hrs 12 mins
Derby | 32 | 42 mins
Nottingham | 28 | 43 mins
Birmingham | 46 | 50 mins
Milton Keynes | 59 | 1hr 7mins
Sheffield | 70 | 1hr 20mins
Leicester mainline railway station is less than 1 mile away.
London St Pancras
Birmingham New Street
St Mararet's and the Haymarket bus stations are within 0.5 miles with connectivity to all local bus services and national express.
East Midlands Airport & Birmingham International Airport is within easy access via the M1 and M69 / M6.
Destination | Miles | Time
East Midlands Airport | 19 | 25 mins
Birmingham International Airport | 38
Location and Transport
Leicester is centrally located within the UK and has attracted many leading retail brands and office users. Great Central Square is located directly opposite the Highcross Shopping Centre within the heart of the City and is part of a thriving business and leisure community. Investment continues within the surrounding area including exclusive city centre living developments and the continuously growing population which is contributing to the vibrancy of the City.
The property will occupy one of the most prominent position in Leicester City centre, fronting Vaughan Way, directly opposite John Lewis at Highcross Shopping Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.