4 Maude Street
LS2 7HB Leeds
Size2,639 ft² / 245 m² (approx. 24 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The property was converted in the early 1990's to provide high quality self-contained office accommodation.
- Exposed Brickwork and Beams
- Gas Fired Perimeter Radiators
- A mix of suspended and mounted florescent strip lighting
- Solid floors with laminate wood floor coverings
- Unisex wc facilities
- Kitchenette facility at ground floor level
Location and Transport
The property is situated fronting Maude Street with vehicular access gained via East Street/Kirkgate, which in turn provides access to the Leeds Inner Loop Road.
The property is located in The Calls area of Leeds city centre, which is approximately 0.6 miles east of Leeds Railway Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.