Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Gibralter Island Road
LS10 1RJ Leeds
Size6,383-19,287 ft² / 593-1,792 m² (approx. 59-180 desks)
This self contained building provides modern flexible office space over three floors with private car parking and landscaped surroundings.
- Air Conditioning
- Fitted reception area
- High quality meeting rooms
- Carpeted flooring
- Raised floors
- Suspended Ceilings
- Showers and Gym area
- Passenger Lift
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Ground Floor||6,447||598.95||Available|
|1st - First Floor||6,383||593||Available|
|2nd - Second Floor||6,457||599.87||Available|
The property has offices over three levels, allowing for multi tenant occupation. The property also benefits from a generous ground floor reception, which provides a "Headquarters" style environment.
Location and Transport
Old Mill Business Park lies approximately one mile to the south east of Leeds City Centre and is easily accessible from Junction 7 of the M621 and Junction 44 of the M1.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.