Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
2 Brewery Wharf
LS10 1NE Leeds
Size5,386-12,522 ft² / 500-1,163 m² (approx. 50-120 desks)
Situated in the heart of Brewery Wharf, the offices have been refurbished and offer an excellent waterside working environment.
- Prestigious Reception
- 2 x 8 person passenger lifts
- Comfort Cooling
- 150mm raised access floors
- Suspended Ceiling incorporating LED Lighting
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Kitchen Point
- Male, female and disabled wc facilities
- 7 secure basement parking spaces
- Secure basement cycle storage
- Shower facilities
The building benefits from a stylish and modern design with Grade A office accommodation over four floors. Its fully glazed façade makes it one of the most striking buildings in Brewery Wharf. With a fully refurbished and contemporary reception area 2 Brewery Wharf sets the right tone for the modern occupier.
- Build Status: Refurbished
Location and Transport
Situated on the south bank of the River Aire, close to both Leeds City Station and the M621 motorway, 2 Brewery Wharf is easily accessible via train and car and is perfectly positioned for the modern occupier.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.